Monday, March 28, 2011

I hope.

G'day and welcome to my stop on the {Ippity} Hop today!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by on your busy day...

...I hope you have a terrific day!

One of the main reasons I was drawn to {Ippity} stamps was my love for airbrushing and how so many of the {Ippity} stamps could be used and combined for this technique. I haven't airbrushed in a while so today's cards are both airbrushed with Copics. Don't worry if you don't own Copics and an air compressor because you could get very similar results with sponging, watercolours or chalks....just to name a few!

My first card uses stamps from the set The Simple Things and I used only part of the sentiment "While I breathe, I hope."

My second card uses stamps from Now & Always and Music of my Heart. I love this flower from Now & Always and can't believe it's taken my this long to actually airbrush it! I think there might be some more of these on the horizon!


You can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!


Don't forget to visit the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!


Supplies:-

Stamps - The Simple Things, Now & Always and Music of my Heart by Ippity

PTI white cardstock

SU ink

Copics

SU coloured cardstock

SU DP

Signo white gel pen

SU ribbon

SU pearl

Nestabilities

Foam dots

20 comments:

  1. just love your air brushing, christy! these are lovely, and so is your card below:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards today are beautiful Christy. They are also in the shade of mauve that my mum so loved on this her anniversary day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are absolutely beautiful! Love the different shade of purple you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are gorgeous! Wonderful shades of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and beautiful! Gorgeous creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these two purple monochromatic beauties, Christy!! What sensational cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are BEE-YOO-tiful!! :-). i have been dying to airbrush w/copics & yer so right: {ippity} stamps work just right for it! as always, christy, you do not disappoint! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your airbrushing is beautiful, Christy! I love that flower stamp too...I think it may be my favourite...although I do have a lot of ippity favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the soft effects of the airbrushing! Beautiful cards, Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards. I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty, love the flowers, they look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purple is my favorite colour and I love both of these beautiful creations today. You truly do make wonderful work Christy and I love the softness the airbrushing adds to these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like how you cropped the flowers! I don't think I would have thought to do that! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the soft purples and your first time using Simple Things..well its a homerun! So gorgeous and love the airbrushed big flowers on the 2nd card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovin' the lavender today! Prettycards...
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very adorable creations..... I am loving this Ippity hop, which is my first & standing to be inspired at every stop I make.... WOW!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceancihope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely shades of purple... gorgeous cards.
    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete