Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm here for you...

When I saw this gorgeous inspiration photo for the Cupcake Inspiration challenge this week my first thought was..."wow, they almost look too good to eat!" My second thought was of the perfect stamp in my stash for this challenge...Squeeze till I Squeak by Penny Black.


I must add before I finish this post that I am of the firmest belief that there are NO cupcakes that look too good to eat! Cupcakes are meant to be eaten!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Squeeze till i Squeak by Penny Black and Occasional Quotes by SU
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
DP unknown
SU coloured cardstock
Button
Foam Dots
SU ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Two yummy things to look at . A great card and delicious looking cupcakes, Christy.
    Spring is looking colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, eat first! This sweet image matches perfectly to the inspiration. Love your soft colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious card, Christy!! Love your fabulous daisy design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I am hungry for cupcakes! I love how bright and cheery your card is and the image is no different! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is so sweet, the image is adorable and I love your daisy button (I used one too!)
    thanks for playing with us at CIC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Christy. Those cup cakes are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT Christy! So very cute and yes, the cupcakes are delis looking too.
    (Thanks so much for your "get better" wishes! I'm having good and bad days it seems but will try and get by more often now.)
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soo so so cute! Love the pink cheeks and pink feet, they mirror the pink butterfly in the BG of the inspiration pic!!! And I totally agree...never too good to eat! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete