Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Surprise!!

The Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week is to use green. I chose one of my favourite Penny Black stamps..."Surprise!!" which I've owned for over 10 years and never get tired of using. The little roses are a new find for me and I LOVE them...be warned that you'll probably see alot more of these in the future! :)

Supplies:-
Stamps - Surprise!! by Penny Black
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Clear Embossing powder
SU DSP
SU coloured cardstock
Paper roses
Watercolours
Ribbon
Foam dots

8 comments:

  1. Oh Christy, this card is just too darn cute. I can see why you like the image, really sweet. Love the roses, great embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the colors!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp set is adorable!! I love PB's mice, they are all so cute! Great card and I too love those roses! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is really adorable and one I've never seen before. Great coloring and a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable image Christy, wonderful coloring.

    PS. Thank you for my gorgeous Birthday card :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little touches of red really bring your card to life Christy. Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work hun! Thanks for joining in at PBSC this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Christy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete