Saturday, October 2, 2010

Angel News

I made this card using the Splitcoast Stampers sketch SC300. I thought I would join in the fun as Splitcoast celebrate 300 card sketches! I have made another card using this sketch and will hopefull get around to photographing and posting it this weekend. Have a great weekend everyone!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Now and Always by Ippity and Angel News by Penny Black
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Clear embossing powder
Copics
SU coloured cardstock
Felt flower
Paper flower
Button
Cotton Thread

6 comments:

  1. Great job on this challenge, this is lovely..Adorable image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! I think I have this image! Poor thing hasn't seen ink in ages! I'll have to go search for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work with this precious angel, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, such a sweet image, love this card, especially the colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet angel Christy. Love your intrepretation of the challenge. Hope I get to do the challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christy, this is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete