Thursday, October 28, 2010

Give Thanks

I made this card for the monthly Stampin' Up card club I attend where we swap our cards with the other members. This month's theme was Thanksgiving. To get the multi coloured leaf I made an ink pad with a few baby wipes, added drops of ink in the colours I wanted and then pressed the stamp onto the baby wipes. I used Splitcoast sketch SC302 for the layout.

Supplies:-
Stamps - With Gratitude and Holiday Best by SU
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
SU ink
SU markers
SU oval punch
Fiskar paper edgers
SU hemp twine

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, fall card. Love the colors and that leaf - of so pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors and love how the leave came out, just a beauty..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the technique you used for getting multi coloured stamps pads. I use it too. It's so economical too.
    Autumn doesn't really exist in our part of the world as you know Tammy! But the long days and crisp nights are still pretty wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work with these fabulous autumn colors and images, Christy!! Sensational card!!

    Your fun Christmas card and tag arrived! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete