Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday

I know...it's Halloween...but I have a birthday card to share with you today that I made for the Ippity challenge this week...which was to make a birthday card using Ippity stamps! I combined three different stamps to make this card and couldn't resist adding a silk bow and some pearls.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Life's Little Moments, Just Wanted to Say and Love in Return by Ippity
SU coloured cardstock
SU markers
SU DSP
Silk ribbon
Gina K Luxury cardstock
Foam dots
SU pearls

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and elegant Birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colours and these SU Papers I have always found to be elegant and your combination of these with the beautiful silk ribbon, pearls and stamps truly emphasis this elegance. Beautiful work Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty birthday card Christy! I always love your silk bows!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful birthday card, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete