Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Holidays!

G'day.....be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!

Last week's OWH Stars and Stamps Midweek Throwdown was to make Christmas cards. I love the tree in the Ippity set Kissmas & Mistletoe so both these cards use that tree with stamps from the Ippity set Season of Joy...these two sets combined give you so many great choices when making Christmas cards!


Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Kissmas & Mistletoe and Season of Joy by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
Versamark ink
White embossing powder
DP unknown
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Scallop border punch
Foam dots
Ribbon
SU rhinestones

19 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, love them in both of these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful elegant cards! I have that set, I will have to use it again! You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your Christmas cards are lovely. I really like the dark Blue one. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...what superb cards!! Loved them both. Cannot pick a fav.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that tree! It looks great in both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm back from my travels and checking in on all the beautiful work I have missed while I was away!!

    What wonderful holiday cards with this adorable Christmas tree!! Wonderful work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these Christy! They are just beautiful, simply elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome image. Beautiful cards. I especially like the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh..I love how you staggered the 3 trees diagonally...super!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tree image you used on both cards! Two great holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Christy, what a fantastic look for both cards using the same stamps....inspiring and fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful tree image and you have used them so beautifully Christy. I love how the swirl/flourish of the poinsettia on the tree matches the divine swirl embossing folder so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  13. EEP! These are fabulous - love that tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Christmas cards--must get this stamp set out and ink them up!! LOVE it:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Christmas cards.. I love the navy and white.. wonderful.

    ReplyDelete