Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Holidays

This week's Ippity challenge is to use pink! This is not a challenge for me as I love pink...I would use it all the time on my cards but I realize that not everybody likes pink so I really try and use all the colours! I challenged myself to make a pink Christmas card using Ippity stamps for this challenge. The designer paper I used has a shine to it which is probably hard to see in the photograph and the two little trees on the ribbon were cut from co-ordinating paper.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Season of Joy by Ippity
Versamark ink
White embossing powder
DP unknown
SU coloured cardstock
Ribbon
Fiskar paper edgers
Lace

4 comments:

  1. Card is terrific! Can't use too much pink in my book. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty.Love pink for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty holiday card! I love the colors of pink and green for the holidays, super card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...LOVE x 3...those trees! wow!

    ReplyDelete