Saturday, October 30, 2010

Stocking Stuffer

Dawn, over at Everything Under the Sun has challenge the Tangled Up in Creativity blog group to make stocking stuffers this week. I was thinking about what my kids like to see in their stockings and now that they are 12 and 14 I think one of their favourite things would be gift cards! So I made a gift card holder for this challenge in the shape of a stocking...complete with little bells!

Supplies
Stamps - Deer Friends and Christmas Greetings by SU
SU DSP
Corner punch
SU coloured cardstock
SU circle punch
SU scallop circle punch
Embroidery thread
Bells
SU ribbon

7 comments:

  1. How cute, Christy!! Gift cards are the most popular gift for teens in my house as well!! They would love finding this sweet stocking in their stocking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for the challenge Christy. Teenagers always love those gift cards. I like how you dressed up the stocking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy, this is perfect for an older child. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH how cute! I just love this Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift card holder Christy! Love the DP!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete