Sunday, October 24, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

I shared these Christmas ornaments last Tuesday on the Ippity blog so I thought I would share them with you today. They are really very easy to make...I make the front and back the same and sandwich them together with lace! I cut the circles out with nestabilities and used a template to trace and cut the heart shape. The possibilities are endless...they can be different shapes, you can personalize them and use up lots of scraps and embellishments!



Supplies:-
Stamps - Season of Joy and Kissmas and Mistletoe by Ippity
SU coloured cardstock
SU ink
Lace
Ribbon
Nestabilities
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
Bazzil textured cardstock
SU pearls

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute, I just love the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea and so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty Xmas ornaments! Really cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful Christmas ornaments, Christy!! What wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These Christmas ornaments are all so wonderful Christy. They will be beautiful on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love the cardinals! Great holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These ornaments are so beautiful Christy but they made me a little sad this morning.
    You see they reminded me of the embroidery hoops that my Mum used and which I now have a box of.
    Now perhaps I shold get them out and use them to create something beautiful with and share her love with others too.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete