Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Holidays

It's time for another {Ippity} hop! Visit the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!

I think I might actually get all my Christmas cards made before December this year which is a huge relief as I hate running around at the last minute trying to get them done. I send most of my cards overseas which means I can't wait until the last minute to post them! Today's card uses {Ippity} stamps from the sets Season of Joy and A Moment in Time.


Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Season of Joy and A Moment in Time by Ippity
SU ink
SU seam binding
SU DSP
Corner rounder
Foam dots
Lace

19 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the softness of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous! I love the colors and your sentiment is great! Good luck getting your cards all done! Mine are finished... just waiting for the baby to arrive so we can do a family picture to insert! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. I really like the lace.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Great colors and love how you did the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards always make me smile - GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, christy:) love your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun holiday card with that gorgeous lace and bow!! Such a pretty card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card - really sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this :) So many pretty details and I have to say you are one great bow maker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great combo of stamps! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is just so pretty Chrisy.. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beeeeeeeeautiful! Love the colors, and the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it.... the lace trim is gor-juss!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I closed the window before the word verification...
    Great progress on your holiday cards! I need to plan and start mine soon!

    ReplyDelete