Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Christmas Wishes

This week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge is to create a card/project that has some kind of weather displayed on it such as: rain, snow, ice, sunshine, wind...anything that demonstrates weather. The image I used on my card today is a digital stamp from Digi Doodle Shop that has been sitting on my craft table for weeks just waiting to be used. I love snow globes and how they sparkle after you shake them...I lightly brushed stickles on my globe to make it sparkle!


Don't forget my {Ippity} Sale...if you would like to order any of the following sets at sale prices you can email me HERE and I will send you a Paypal invoice for the total amount...shipping as usual will be FREE! Get your orders in quick as there is only one of each item available at these reduced prices.

Paper Packs - Four 6"x6" sheets of six different double-sided designs - Total 24 sheets

Fall 2009 Paper Pack $4.50

Winter 2010 Paper $4.50

Spring 2010 Paper $4.50

Summer 2010 Paper $4.50

Stamps Sets on Sale - All other {Ippity} sets are available on my {Ippity} blog HERE at great prices!

Because of You $18

Life's Little Moments $18

Where You Should Be $14

Moon Beam and Heart Strings $18

Music Of My Heart $18

Sweet Thoughts Of Spring $18

What Matters Most $18

Now & Always $18

Season Of Joy $18

Delightful Little Things $18

A Little Buggy $14

Quotes A'La Happy $18

Supplies:-
Digi stamp - Digi Doodle Shop
PTI white cardstock
SU markers
SU coloured cardstock
DP unknown
White gel pen
Stickles

6 comments:

  1. I love this fun snow globe! What a fabulous holiday card, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful holiday card! Snow globes are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the snow-globe!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christy! This is just so cute! LOVE your snow globe! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your snow globe card and the sparkly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful snowy and winter wonderland christmas greetings. I love the theme you used. Have a happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete