Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy!

I'm happy to announce that tomorrow {Ippity} is releasing their Fall 2010 collection and they will all be available from me HERE. So I have a "happy" card to share with you and then a look at 6 of the 8 sets that will be released tomorrow. I hope to 'see' you tomorrow for the {Ippity} New Release Blog Hop...I can't wait to show you what I've been making with these great new stamps!


Sing a New Song

Party Hat Wishes

Cuppy Cakes

How YOU Doin'

Cherish Your Dreams

Farm Fresh
Supplies:-
Stamp - Quotes a'la Happy by Ippity
SU coloured cardstock
SU ink
Flower punch
DP from Ippity's Summer 2010 collection
Basic Grey brads
SU marker

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Christy. Terrific way you used paper strips at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Christy, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the design and paper of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! The colors are very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete