Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. If you would like to leave a comment...for which I am always thankful...you might like to mention something or someone you are thankful for today. I am thankful for my family, my husband and kids and my Mum who lives in Australia.

My fondest Thanksgiving memory is our first Thanksgiving in the US 5 years ago. A few days before I had flown to LA to pick up my Mum and we flew back to NH arriving at about 2am Thanksgiving morning. We were woken at 7am by my two children who were 7 and 9 at the time who were so excited not only to see Grandma but to see it snowing...it was the first snow they had ever seen and the day was a spectacular winter wonderland.


Supplies:-
Stamps - Stampendous Calendar Chicks and Stampabilities sentiment
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Cloud 9 DSP
SU coloured cardstock
SU markers SU ink
Fiskar paper edgers
Paper flower
Flower punch
Brads
Button
Color Box Chalk
Layout is Splitcoast sketch SC307

5 comments:

  1. Sensational card with these delightful chicks!! Have a fabulous Thanksgiving, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Christy, love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Christy. They are seriously cute chicks on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, the little chicks are so gorgeous and your chosen colours are stunning together. Happy Thanksgiving Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful image you colored beautifully. Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete