Friday, November 26, 2010

Give Thanks to God

The Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week is to create a card or project that shows your thankfulness to God and the inspiration scripture is Psalm 107:1 "Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever."

I chose to use the verse from Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and shield; my heart trusts in HIM and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song."

Supplies:-
Stamps - Something Within by Unity and Music of My Heart and Sing a New Song by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
DP unknown
SU coloured cardstock
Foam Dots
Lace
SU ribbon

5 comments:

  1. Love this musical creation!! What a sweet card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Christy, love the hearts and music. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy this is wonderful! I love love love the verse you chose!!! Love the musical score along with it! Just a perfect card for this week's challenge! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't figure out how I missed this yesterday? But it is beautiful. Love the music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hekllo Christy - this is lovely - what agreat take on this weeks sketch! The pink is os pretty and the verse perfect! I love the sheet music too - Love it! Thank you for playing along with the Stampin Sisters in Chrst Challenge this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete