Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Jenn, over at Jax Bean Stalks is hosting the final challenge of the year for the blog group Tangled Up In Creativity. The challenge is to:-

1. Have a turkey somewhere on the card.
2. Have either sewing or faux sewing somewhere on the card.
3. Have ribbon somewhere on the card.


I love sewing and ribbon so that was easy...the turkey was a different story. I don't own a turkey stamp and although I've seen lots of turkeys made with paper punches I never have the same punches to make them. So, you should have seen me make this card...my craft table was covered with all my paper punches trying to figure out which ones would make a turkey...in the end I used eight different punches to make this turkey! When I asked my family what it was they all guessed "a turkey"...perhaps the Happy Thanksgiving gave it away!

Just a quick reminder that all {Ippity} orders placed HERE from now until the end of November will receive a few little surprises in their order and the chance to win an {Ippity} set of your choice!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Stampabilities
SU coloured cardstock
K & C Co DP
SU punches
Color Box chalk
SU ink
SU marker
Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Christy your turkey is adorable. Great use of punches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, the turkey is adorable! I love this! Great job with the punches! Thanks for participating in our last challnege!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cute turkey, so creative and love the stitching. Something I have not tried yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work on this delightful punched turkey!! What a fun card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great turkey for our last challenge Christy. I really love your use of all the scallop punches and your colours.

    ReplyDelete