Friday, November 12, 2010

Holly Jolly Christmas

Every year for about the last 15 years I have made my Christmas cards and I usually made them all the same. This year I have made every card different and it's been fun to play with all my old favourite Christmas stamps...I have collected quite a few over the last 20 or so years! Today's card features a stamp I purchased years ago and over the next few week's I'm sure you'll see more of my collection! I used Splitcoast's SC305 sketch for the layout.

Supplies:-
Stamp - Royal Mail by Penny Black and sentiment by SU
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
DP unknown
SU circle punches
Copics
Foam dots
Gel pen

5 comments:

  1. Christy this sure is a cute image which makes for a jolly card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gone to the every card different method, too, and it sure makes creating them a lot more fun instead of tedious work!

    This one is adorable, Christy! That little hedgie is delightful and I love your sensational sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Christy. I am with you on the making every card different. Will be attempting to do the same this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy jolly card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Penny Black stamps and your coloring on this card is fab! What a great way to ink up those older stamps...you've now inspired me to try this Christy! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete