Thursday, November 18, 2010

{Ippity} Fall 2010 Collection

Yay! It's finally here...the day where we can finally show you all the new {Ippity} stamps. Before I show you a few cards I've made with these new stamps I want to let you know that you can see and order all the {Ippity} stamps from me HERE. As always shipping within the US is FREE and all orders placed from now until the end of November will receive a few little surprises in their order and the chance to win an {Ippity} set of your choice!

My first card today uses stamps from Cuppy Cakes and How YOU Doin'...

My next card was made with stamps from Sing a New Song...

...and lastly a set of mini cards (3" x 3") for this week's {Ippity} challenge using stamps from How YOU Doin'.


Thanks so much for stopping and don't forget to check out the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations.

Supplies:
Stamps - Cuppy Cakes, How YOU Doin' and Sing a New Song by Ippity
SU coloured cardstock
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU ink
SU markers
Copics
DP by Heidi Grace, DCWV and unknown
White Gel Pen
Nestabilities
Foam dots
Buttons
Silk Ribbon
SU half pearls

15 comments:

  1. I saw the new release last night and I must say you did a fabulous job show casing them. love how you paper pieced that cup cake, sing a new song is absolutely elegant and the bow is stunning. Those 3x3's are adorable with those cute little buttons. Awesome job girl :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful!! The minis are so sweet. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Christy, what beautiful cards. I love the soft colors you use and the middle card is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!
    These are all great inspiration!

    The white one is fabulous!

    I just love stopping by and seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love every single card! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauitful!!! I love Sing a New Song...classy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ack! fabulous work you shared here today! love the card set, and your sweet cuppy cake card-yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All beautiful cards! I especially like the 3x3 note cards, fun size. Good luck with the Ippity release, they have some awesome sets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh...very pretty...love the soft colors your chose for all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness... these are all great! The cupcake is perfect with the paper you used, the second card is soooo elegant, but I think my fav is how you did the mini cards....tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your creations are just BEAUTIFUL! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards Christy! Your mini cards are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun you have been having! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete