Monday, February 7, 2011

Always in my Life

Welcome to my stop on the {Ippity} Blog Hop! Don't forget to visit the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!

Both my cards today use last week's {Ippity} sketch. My first card uses stamps from Because of You and Simply Home.


I made this next card using the colours from The Play Date Cafe Challenge #67.



Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Because of You, Simply Home and Sing a New Song by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU ink
DP scraps
Ribbon
Nestabilities
Copics
Mini punches
Foam Dots

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love the bird sitting on the cow, what a cute image and fun card. The second card is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cute. that first one makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards with this great sketch!! Nice work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these and the cute cupcake card below, christy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the black and white! Both are cute!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty cards! I love the cow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW..Gorgeous cards and great take on the sketch. I just loved the first card. It is just superb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what great cards! wonderful use of the pdcc colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What terrific cards Christy. I love the black and white rendition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards! I just LOVE the B/W one!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards Christy. I would have a difficult time chooseing the one I liked the most.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two super cute cards, first one really pops with the black and white, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your cards--especially the black and white one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of these are lovely, love that black and white!

    ReplyDelete