Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love in Action

This week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge is to make a card/project that uses no words on the front yet signifies love. The inspiration verse is 1 John 3:18 "Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth."

Here is this week's Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #97...

...and here's my card.
Supplies:-
Stamps - Squeeze Till I Squeak by Penny Black, PSX and Occasional Quotes by SU
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
SU DSP
SU coloured
Embossing folder
Ribbon
Foam Dots
K & C Co flowers

8 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely! You represented the message of John perfectly on the first. However, I must say the second is my favorite. The colors and design are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the image in fact I like both cards. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, both are to sweet and wonderfully colored to decide which I like best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet mice in this fabulous field of daisies!! Sensational work, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. Love the flowers on the first one. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek! I have to say the little mices are very nices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww so adorable! I love the hope of spring behind this image too! Colored beautifully!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete