Friday, February 18, 2011

Flower Diary

For my Floral Friday post today I thought I would share my Flower Diary and remind you all about the challenge I'm hosting. The challenge is to alter a notebook and you can see all the details HERE!

As part of the Floral Design course I'm doing, I have been encourage to keep a flower diary...a place to record information about the flowers I'm working with for future reference. For this notebook I actually removed the front and back covers and replaced them with chipboard wood covers for more stability. I decorated them and used my Bind-it-All to punch the holes and put new binding on it. The finished notebook measures 10" x 7 1/4".

Supplies:-
Stamps - Tulip Jungle by Penny Black
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
Imaginisce DP
Cricut
SU coloured cardstock
Bind-it-All

7 comments:

  1. Delightful image, perfect for the notebook. Love the patchwork look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute front cover! I like the way you arranged all of those pieces of cardstock
    TFS
    -BK

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! Love the colors.

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on this challenge! I got to get mine done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very preetty and I love you really mad eit your own by using the chipboard for the front an dback - much more sturdy i am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Christy this is gorgeous. I love the pretty papers you have used for your patchwork design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will become such a good reference for you Christy.
    Looks pretty too!

    ReplyDelete