Thursday, February 3, 2011

Deepest Sympathy

I made today's card for last week's Play Date Cafe Challenge #66 which was to make a black and white card with any shade of purple. I'm a few days late in posting but thought I would post it anyway...probably has something to do with the 18 inches of snow we got over the last couple of days! I had fun airbrushing it with my Copics!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Just Wanted to Say and Devoted by Ippity
Copics
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
Paper flowers
Brads
SU scallop border punch
Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Very elegant and beautiful Christy! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your airbrushing is amazing Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for such a sad occasion. The colors are so soft and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, your airbrushing is awesome.

    ReplyDelete