Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tangled Up in Creativity Challenge

It's my turn to host a challenge for my blog group Tangled Up in Creativity. My challenge for you is to alter a notebook and add a little bit of Spring. I made a couple of simple ones earlier in the year just using designer paper and my Cricut for the lettering...the first one is a notebook for me to jot down ideas, draw sketches, paste inspiration from magazines etc so that it is all in one place.

I made the second notebook because my recipe drawer was overflowing with recipes I'd torn out of magazines or printed off the web...now I just have to find the time to stick the recipes in the book!

You have until the 7th of March to complete this challenge and put your link below. For the TUIC entries I will post a poll on 3/8/2011 for the TUIC blog members to vote and will announce the winner on 3/10/2011. For all other entries I will select a random winner for a special prize. I can't wait to see what all you talented ladies create.

9 comments:

  1. These are really cute Christy! This is another great challenge. I want to work on both TUIC Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for a challenge. Love your notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic notebooks! Great projects.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are more than just cute...these are fabulous! I think you could easily sell these! Great job - a challenge I will love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful projects! sounds like a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, I started a notebook for vocabulary words...on a plain, boring, storebought notebook! this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a couple of journals! This should be fun!!
    Thanks, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoyed this challenge Christy. Had my wheels whizzing and "What If" having fun. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As autumn approaches us here in a Australia a reminder of Spring is just what is needed. I hope a Diary will pass as a Notebook.

    ReplyDelete