Wednesday, February 23, 2011

...and Keep You.

Today's card is very similar to yesterday's card...I really didn't plan it that way! I was making today's card for a lady in Australia and when I was going through my stamps for the perfect sentiment for her I chose the exact same sentiment as yesterday! The Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge was to use green this week so I thought I would make the card for that challenge too. It wasn't until I was photographing the cards that I realized how similar they were...goes to show what a busy week I've been having!Supplies:-
Stamps - Yearning by Penny Black and Flourished Christian Symbols by ODBD
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
Copics
SU markers
SU DSP
Lace
SU ribbon
Foam dots
K & C Co. Flowers.

12 comments:

  1. Oh Christy! This is another really cute spring card! Love the image and the gorgeous spring colors! Makes me want to make something for spring/Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely we cannot get enough of that sentiment and reminder. Sweet card, love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers really add extra punch to a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whether similar to another card you made or not, it is very pretty! I often do that when busy, the same layout seems to pop out of my head. Lovely card, such pretty embellishments and just well put together. Thanks for joining the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you used and your coloring!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Christy, I just love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive together and how your flower embellishments set off the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done a great job with this image - so beautiful! It looks like a water colored image! Great job Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes when you are working with colours or stamps and it is working I think it is good to keep going and add a twist or change an element as you did Christy. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a sweet card! love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this precious card, Christy!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always like this stamp! You did an excellent job with it Christy!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete