Friday, February 25, 2011

Enjoy The Ride

My first card today is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge and the OWH Stars and Stamps sketch challenge. The Penny Black challenge this week was to make a masculine card and here is the sketch I used...

...and here is my card.

Today is also my Floral Friday so I thought I'd share one of my recent flower arrangements with you...it is made with Carnations, Daisy Pom Pons, Statice, Leatherfern, Myrtle and Boxwood.

Here is the little mini card I made to go with the arrangement.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Garden Buggy by Penny Black, Authentic Man, Just Wanted to Say and How YOU Doin' by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
DP unknown
SU coloured cardstock
Bazzil textured cardstock
SU markers
Copics
Border punch
Nestabilities
SU circle punches
Foam dots

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are lovely Christy and you can send the arrangement iterflora I believe to anywhere in the world. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards and gorgeous floral arrangement. I bet it smells heavenly too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT JOB with these cards - they really are beautiful...and I like that layout as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Christy, that first one is adorable and the second one match's that floral arrangement beautifully.

    ReplyDelete