Monday, February 21, 2011

Put on Your Party Hat!

Welcome to my stop on the {Ippity} Blog Hop! Don't forget to visit the {Ippity} Blog for the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!

I have two cards to share today that were both made for the {Ippity} challenges this month. The first card is for the colour challenge which is to use Black, Red, White and Aqua and I also used the sketch from week one.

The next card is for the photo inspiration challenge...

When I saw this photo I thought it would be fun to make a heart wrapped in text like the photo and so my card sort of evolved from that.


Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Party Hat Wishes and Now and Always by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU markers
SU DSP
Echo Park DP
Color Box Chalk

Chipboard hearts
Foam dots

16 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Hearts Card. I am apologising in advance Christy because I will be "borrowing" your idea! The sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of the cards but I must admit to liking the heart one the best. Very original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love both of these! You really rocked the photo challenge... I think the hearts are my fave!

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful. I really like the 2nd one....fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your cards are absolutely beautiful!! love the text wrapped heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how pretty! love the turquoise, red and white - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wrapped heart is too fabulous for words, Christy!! What an amazing creation!! I love each carefully chosen and placed phrase!! So perfect with this remarkable sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My word both of these are amazing but boy do I love how you did the heart wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Christy! The first is such a happy card, wonderful color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both Great Cards Christy. I love the colour combo of your first one. The sentiment reminds me a bit of reading an eye chart. Maybe cos I am due to have my eyes tested.....lol. The wrapping of the heart on your second cards with words is my favorite. Its so very different and I love the touch of colour you have added to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW.. these are two amazing cards. I really love love the heart one.. it is stunning.. makes me want to make one just like that. Fantastic Christy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great cards, --your heart card is just plain fab, christy:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are adorable - love the color combo with the birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful challenge cards! You did an amazing job on your heart card...just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete