Monday, September 6, 2010

Always Bring Your Own Sunshine

G'day.....be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!

First of all, I want to say I BIG thank you to all of you who visit my blog. Today I will reach 20,000 hits which truly amazes me. When I started my blog back at the end of January I mainly started it so I could share my cards with my family and friends who live so far away in Australia. Little did I know I would be sharing my cards with people all over the world....your comments and words of encouragement have truly been a blessing...thank you!

Now on to today's post....I think Quotes a'la Happy from the latest Ippity release is one of my favourite Ippity sets. I love making cards with encouraging quotes and there are several in this set that will certainly brighten someone's day...and I'm sure I've mentioned it before but I do love those birds!

I have two cards to share with you today that have been made with stamps from this set. The first one has the gorgeous birds...I stamped them twice as I wanted them to go right across my card.

This next card has another quote from Quotes a'la Happy and the heart stamp from the set House a Home.


Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Quotes a'la Happy and House a Home by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
DP SU and unknown
SU markers
Aquapainter
Nestabilities
Foam dots
Ribbon

17 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are fabulous! Love the sun rays on the first card! Congrats on the awesome number of hits to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on both cards. Love the soft colors and the sentiments are perfect choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on so many blog visits! I really love your sunshine card! That sun rise/set looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christy!

    Amazing this blogging, isn't it? I also made my blog half a year ago and it's truly overwhelming, but soooo wonderful! I love it and makes me give such a warm feeling!
    But it's also so nice, because there are sooo many wonderful blogs to visit, like yours, it's truly inspirational and it's such a good feeling to know there are so many creative people in the world!
    These two cards are very pretty! Like the beams of sun that you made on the top one and those birds, great! The colors on the second one are amazing, like them a lot! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, such bright and cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply Lovely, both of them! But that first one...oh my, there's something extra super special about that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful, I just love the first one with the rays and birds, so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. two gorgeous creations. LOVE that first one, it's just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great new set!! I'll need to put it on my ippity wish list!! Beautiful work, Christy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What sweet cards you've made! Congrats on getting to 20,000 hits already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW...these are both beautiful, but your birdie card is sooooo FUN!!! Love the playfulness of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of these cards are magnificent! I especially LOVE the first one with the sun rays, W-O-W! This is one of my favorite sets, also! TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh Christy!!! I love both of these cards and the colors are fabulous! I really love your first card with the birdies...fantastic sun rays! You really inspired here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that bird card is amazing!! impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love both of these cards. The Ippity stamps are so perfect for sending messages and the birds are so cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete