Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome Little One

This week's Ippity challenge was to make a card using any sketch on SCS. There are hundreds of sketches on SCS and I was overwhelmed with the choice so finally I opened the master list of card sketches and picked one randomly...so today's card was made using lucky SC186!

I need some baby cards for my husband's work but do not know if they will be boys or girls so over the next week or so you will probably see a few baby cards using yellows and greens!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Moonbeams & Heartstrings by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
SU DSP
SU markers
SU ribbon
Lace
Foam dots

6 comments:

  1. Excellent choice, the card is beautiful. Love the colors. Perfect for a new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Chris; :)
    I just love that they have a master list, I use it often.
    Your card is beautiful, soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute DP! What a great baby card! I love the soft colors Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is a wonderful way to welcome a new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work with these gentle pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, the lace is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete