Thursday, September 23, 2010

Season of Blessings

Today's card is for OWH Stars and Stamps sketch challenge. Here's this week's sketch...

...and here's my card. The main stamp and sentiment are from Unity's KOTM and the little leaf on the background paper is from the Stampin' Up set With Gratitude. I used SU markers to colour the stamps before stamping.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Unity KOTM September 2009 and December 2009 and With Gratitude by SU
SU coloured cardstock
SU markers
K & C Company DP
Foam dots

8 comments:

  1. So sweet and simple. I love the way you have coloured the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the soft colors and the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely..I love your new picture of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love the softness of the colours and image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I like the coloring on these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooohhhh lovely! So peaceful....great job!!

    ReplyDelete