Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Another Baby Card!

I love making baby cards for little girls and boys but am finding it a challenge to make cards that could be for a girl or a boy! The stamp I used on this card is an old favourite of mine from Print Blocks Australia. I coloured it using SU markers and an aquapainter. I scribble a little ink on an acrylic block and then pick it up with the aquapainter...I've been using this technique a lot lately instead of digging out my watercolour paints.

Supplies:-
Stamps Print Blocks Australia and Moonbeams & Heartstrings by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
Aquapainter
DP by Creative Memories
SU ribbon
Foam dots

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous coloring! Sweet, sweet card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful baby card! Great for either a girl or boy, very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precious baby card!! I love the gentle pastels!! Great new photo, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very sweet baby card and your colouring is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great unisex baby card. Your colouring is gorgeous and matches perfectly with the pastel colours of your papers. Is this a popcorn bear image?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is adorable, love that cute bear. This does work perfect for boy or girl.

    ReplyDelete