Monday, September 27, 2010

Ippity Hop Time!

G'day.....be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of today's Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what this week's challenge is!

I have a few cards to share with you today...my first card uses mainly {Ippity} stamps from the sets Now & Always and The Simple Things but the sentiment is from All Night Media.

This next card was made for OWH Stars and Stamps Midweek Throwdown which was to make an easel card. It was a little difficult to photograph but hopefully you get the idea!

My last card for today's hop was made for the Play Date Cafe Challenge which was to use deep purple or dark blue with green and silver. I used stamps from Now & Always and A Moment in Time.

Don't forget you can purchase all the {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:-
"With Sympathy"
Stamps - The Simple Things and Now and Always by Ippity and sentiment from All Night Media
Versamark ink
White embossing powder
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
PTI white cardstock
DP unknown
Color Box Chalk
SU pearls
Flower Stamen

"Happy Holidays"
Stamps - Kissmas & Mistletoe and Season of Joy by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
DP unknown
Ribbon
Fabric
Versamark ink
White embossing powder
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
SU rhinestones
Bazzil textured cardstock

"Grateful"
Stamps - Now & Always and A Moment in Time by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Versamark ink
Silver embossing powder
Fiskar paper edgers
Foam dots
Ribbon
SU rhinestones

28 comments:

  1. Each card is absolutely beautiful. My favorite is the last one, such dynamic colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous! The first card is so serene and beautiful, your Christmas easel is really jolly and the last one is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous! I love the colors on the Christmas card and how the swirl flourish looks on the purple on the last one. So fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! The easel one is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards Christy, fantastic take on the play Date cafe color challenge, Oh I struggled with that combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...Stunning cards. I loved the last one for Playdate cafe challenge - so amazing. So cool. Loved the easel card as well..Really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. Good luck on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christy your cards are beautiful, I enjoyed seeing them today! Thanks for playing along with us at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, Christy, how many ways can I say WOW???? I love every single one of these cards!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, I too think the last one is just stunning!!! You truly give me inspiration on a daily basis!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love that snowman card! Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous cards, my fave is the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful cards! I love the soft colors you used on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What gorgeous creations. All so unique in their own way!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both of your cards. The Sympathy card is my favorite since purple is my favorite color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. sweet cards, christy!--i just LOVE your snowman card:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. All three are beautiful, but that last one is just stunning with that gorgeous silver embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All three cards are super cute! Love that snowman's scarf!! I love love love that silver embossing! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely cards, thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, stunning, I love the grateful card with all the embossing. just all around beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. All three cards are stunning Christy. I particularly love the softness both in image and colour of your sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are very neat and tidy with your embossing. A very pretty card!!

    Have a good day
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun Fun Fun! Love all three cards. The PDCC cards is beautiful with the swirls of silver and the fancy edges. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete