Sunday, September 19, 2010

Two OWH Challenges!

I have two cards to share today that I made for two different sketch challenges on OWH Stars and Stamps Blog last Sunday.

The first card is for the Stars and Stamps sketch challenge using this sketch...

The challenge was to make a pink birthday card using the sketch and I used an old favourite stamp of mine Cheesecake Wish by Penny Black. I had a hard time trying to find a sentiment that would fit in with the sketch so I ended up using "wishing you" from one SU set and "happy birthday" from another and I wrote the "a" to match with a Copic Multiliner.

The second card is for the sketch challenge issued by Teresa Kline...

This challenge was to make a holiday card using Teresa's sketch and here's my card...

Supplies:-
Stamps - Cheesecake Wish by Penny Black, Bitty Birthday, Heard From The Heart and Dear Friends by SU
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU markers
SU and DCWV DSP
SU scallop border punch
Nestabilities
Foam dots
Copic Multiliner

7 comments:

  1. Hmm, I love both of them but I especially like the first one. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy these are both fabulous cards! The little Penny Black mouse is adorable and your Christmas card is wonderful, I like the tree and the way you layered everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is so sweet, and I love the dp on the Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards from two great sketches! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards, Christy!! I love that first sketch and will have to give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are a perfect take on the sketches you were given. I love the sweet mouse image on your pink card and the designer paper you have used on the Christmas Card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are both so nice!! You did a fantastic job. I think I really really love the second one. A lot. Like a whole lot. Did I say I really love it?

    ReplyDelete