Sunday, September 12, 2010

Let's Celebrate!

Another day, another challenge for Operation Write Home's Stars and Stamps blog. This one is to use googly eyes on your card. The day this challenge was issued I had just posted this card with googly eyes but decided to make a new card.

I coloured this cute Ladybug Party Tower with Copics and gave them all little googly eyes!
Supplies:-
Digi stamp by Pink Cat Studios - Ladybug Party Tower
PTI white cardstock
Copics
American Crafts ribbon
DP unknown
Foam dots
SU button
Googly eyes

5 comments:

  1. Christy this is a terrific card. Little ladybugs are so cute and I love their goggly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy this is adorable!! I just love these lady bugs and their cute little eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your cards, but the ladybug one made me giggle - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards, Christy!! I'm lovin' that pile of ladybugs with their googly eyes!!! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute! The ladybugs look like they are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete