Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Halloween Hi

Halloween is new to me. I grew up in Australia where Halloween is not celebrated and so I've never needed a Halloween card...actually I don't think I've ever made a Halloween card. When I saw that this week's OWH Stars and Stamps Midweek Throwdown challenge was to make a 'happy' Halloween card I thought I would give it a go. I've never even inked up these pumpkins from the SU set The More The Merrier but I think they make for a 'happy' Halloween card....although googly eyes always make me smile!

Supplies:-
Stamps - The More The Merrier by SU
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
SU markers
Aquapainter
SU scallop border punch
Ribbon
Googly eyes

8 comments:

  1. This card absolutely qualifies for a "happy" Halloween card. Fun and well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sensational row of wiggly-eyed jack-o-lanterns!! What a precious Halloween card!! Fabulous work, Christy, with this fun striped paper and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous little faces with all those fancy eyes. This is an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fabulous job with your first Halloween card! I love the googlie eyes! Thanks for faithfully playing along with Opertion Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Christy and your first Halloween card is magnificent. I am sure that Operation Write Home is grateful for your contribution

    ReplyDelete
  6. The googlie eyes are way too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is adorable!! love those googlie eyes!!
    Thank you for sharing, and I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Googlie eyes definitely perk up any card and make it 'happy'! lol! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete