Friday, June 18, 2010

Anything goes!

Last night was my monthly Stampin' Up club meeting that I attend where we make enough cards for everyone in the group based on a theme using only SU products. This month's theme was anything goes! As you can see I chose to make a birthday card using this cute SU stamp and the colours Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry...you can never have too many birthday cards!

Supplies:-
Stamps - SU Birthday Bliss
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
Brilliance ink
Copics and SU markers
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
SU ribbon
Nestabilities
Foam dots

3 comments:

  1. VERY PRETTY! Love the colors you used and no, we can never have too many birthday cards!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty color combination. Very cute imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute, Christy!! I think I have this set and may just have to case this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete