Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Congrats!

I made this card for my husband who just finished his second Masters Degree. I'm not sure who's happier that he's finished...him or me! I didn't have any graduation stamps so I found the free graduation cap digital image at birdscards.com and cut the Congrats out on my Cricut and used a white gel pen for a little added detail!

Supplies:-
Graduation Cap - Free digital image by birdscards.com
PTI white cardstock
Copics
Cricut - Beyond Birthdays
Patterned paper - unknown
SU coloured cardstock
Brads
White gel pen
Foam Dots

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! AND congrats to your husband!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, christy! congrats to your husband-what an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and congrats to your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful accomplishment!! Congratulations to him!

    Your card is sensational!!

    ReplyDelete