Sunday, June 20, 2010

Single Layered Card

When Ippity announced last Monday that the week's challenge was to make a single layered card I knew it was going to be a challenge...I'm not even sure I've made a single layered card before. After stamping the little corner stamps I drew the lines between the stamps to mirror the lines in the middle stamp. I did add a few little rhinestones to the centre of the flowers for a little sparkle!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Fall For You by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU markers
Copic R85
Rhinestones

7 comments:

  1. Great one layer card! I love how you added the lines around the edges of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well girl you did a fabulous job on this challenge. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job for a first attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the corner stamps makes it look like there's more than one layer. Great card!


    http://jeannescrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Great one layer card, especially if it is your first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you captured the criteria of your challenge perfectly. I love how cute your card is, especially your corners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable with these fun plaid corners!! Great job on your first one layer card, Christy!

    ReplyDelete