Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge

The Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge this week is to make a card with no stamped images...just words (a sentiment/verse). I used this encouraging quote from Stampin' Up's Refuge and Strength set..."In those times I can't seem to find God, I rest in the assurance He knows how to find me."

Supplies:-
Stamps - SU Refuge and Strength
PTI white cardstock
SU coloured cardstock
SU markers
K & C paper flowers
Flower punches
Buttons
Nestabilities
SU DSP
SU ribbon
Scallop border punch

13 comments:

  1. oooh...this is so soft and pretty! My package arrived today...boy do I feel spoiled! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of this card...very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, sentiment and just everything. So pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this delicate beauty, Christy!! Sensational work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, so delicate and restful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card for this challenge, beautiful soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a beautiful card!! The sentiment is just perfect!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! This is absolutely gorgoues!!! I love the soft pink and green combo! That's one of my fave combos! I love this stamp too! Awesome card! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card. I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christy - this is just gorgeous - I love the colours and that gorgeous sentiment! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week - we would love to see you next week!! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete