Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ping Pong

Last Saturday was my 17th Wedding Anniversary and I wanted to make a fun card to go with the fun gifts for my husband. We love playing ping pong together and play most nights after dinner so I bought him a funny ping pong t-shirt and matching mug and some new balls. I don't own any ping pong stamps so I paper pieced a paddle and ball and printed the sentiment from my computer...


Supplies:-
PTI white cardstock
Color Box chalks
SU coloured cardstock
Bazzil textured cardstock
Corner punch
Copic Multiliner
Foam Dot

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I bet he loved it.

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And congrats on your anniversary!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I'm sure he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 17 years! Cute card. I celebrated my 18th Anniversary on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh...congrats adn what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete