Monday, June 7, 2010

Blog Group Challenge #7

It's time for another "Eyelets, Ribbon and Paper, Oh My!" challenge and this week I'm the host! We are in the middle of merging with "10 to Tango" and so this challenge is for all the members of the new "Tangled Up In Creativity" blog group.

The last six challenges have been fun and it was a tough decision to choose a challenge for this week but I finally decided upon a monochromatic challenge...choose your favourite colour and make a card/project using only that one colour...no white, black or neutrals allowed...you can, however, use as many different shades of the colour chosen as you like! You have until the 13th of June to post your link here or send me an email with your finished project. I will post a poll so that all Tangled Up In Creativity members can vote between the 14th - 16th of June and I will announce the winner on the 17th of June. There will be a prize for the winner! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Everyone is more than welcome to join in the challenge....for all non blog group members I will select an entrant at random for a prize as well!

Here is a monochromatic card I recently made using one of my favourite colours...pink!




Supplies:-
Stamps - Sincere Salutations, Love You Much and Little Flowers by SU
SU ink
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
SU ribbon
SU marker
Fiskar paper edgers
Paper flower
Brad
Foam Dots
SU scallop circle punch

7 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Great idea for a challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge! I'm at home all day today so I'm going to get started on this straight away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge Christy! I am off work tom - so while the kids are at summer camp - I hope to get started on this. Hmm - I have so many favorite colors- I am not sure what to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun challenge...I can't wait to get started! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great challenge - mine is linked ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christy

    I love your challenge! I only wish I could participate :( I am still on vacation.

    Good luck everyone!

    Jenn
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this challenge I am glad I was able to participate in this one. Time goes by to fast :)We should have made these bi weekly or monthly.

    ReplyDelete