Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And the winner is.....

Before I announce the winner of the blog candy I offered during the OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop I want say "thank you" to all the wonderful people who stopped by my blog and took the time to leave a comment and also to those who signed up to be a follower. I am touched that you would choose to come back and visit my blog again.

Now onto the winner who I chose at random with the help of random.org....

Congratulations to LadyDoc!
You've won this great set from {Ippity}!


Please send me an email HERE with your details and I will get it in the mail asap!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! You'll LOVE that set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner, that looks like a great set!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very happy- thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete