Sunday, June 13, 2010

Feel Better Soon

I think I love all Penny Black's hedgehog and mice stamps....this stamp is one of my favourites because it has a hedgehog and a mouse in it!

Don't forget that today is the last day to enter the Tangled Up In Creativity Monochromatic Challenge...you can find all the details HERE.

Supplies:-
Stamps - Guess What?! by Penny Black and Kind & Caring Thoughts by SU
Brilliance ink
Clear embossing powder
Watercolour paints
SU coloured cardstock
SU DSP
Ribbon
Nestabilities
Foam Dots

6 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest image (and card). You colored it beautifully. The bow is perfectly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You just gotta love that hedgie and mouse. Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous watercoloring! it's my fav. way to add color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy! I just read the meaning behind "Lone Pine Designs." I love it! Your mom is like mine...naming her cars...and I have named my homes! What a great mom you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sweet image. Very cute card, great coloring.

    ReplyDelete