Monday, June 14, 2010

Grateful

Welcome to another fun H{ippity} Hop Monday! Be sure to check in at the {Ippity} Blog to see the full list of Blog Hop participants and all their wonderful {Ippity} creations...and to see what today's challenge is!

I do love this swirly, leafy, butterfly stamp from the {Ippity} set Now And Always. For the first card I stamped it on white cardstock and designer paper. I then cut out the designer paper swirl and adhered it to the white one and then used the Grateful stamp from the set A Moment In Time which I think goes perfectly with the swirly stamp!

On my second card I used the swirly stamp as a background stamp and stamped it in a slightly darker ink than the cardstock. It also goes perfectly with the butterflies on the Plan for a Miracle stamp. I love to mix and match my Ippity sets!


Don't forget you can purchase {Ippity} stamp sets and paper from me HERE and you won't pay any shipping within the US!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Supplies:-
Stamps - Now And Always, Delightful Little Things, A Bit Of Burlap and A Moment In Time by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU ink
SU DSP
SU coloured cardstock
SU scallop punch
Ribbon
Embroidery thread
SU buttons
Fiskar paper edgers
Foam Dots

19 comments:

  1. I bet that took a while to cut out! The result is defintely worth it though. A great showcase for that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job finding other stamps that coordinated so well with the flourish and butterfly one! Your cards look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful cards :0)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful cards, Christy!! Wish I could work my scissors so masterfully!!! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards, christy! love the brown card esp.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful card, love the swirls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are spectacular cards Christy! Your cut out looks wonderful...you are so detailed and so worth the time! Thanks for sharing your fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely post and cards, Christy : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. two gorgeous cards today!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sweet pink card! And, the brown one with the background you created so beautiful! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous cards, couldn't be more perfectly beautiful! I really love how you incorporated A Bit of Burlap on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two great cards and looks with one stamp - awesome!

    ReplyDelete