Friday, June 11, 2010

Have a sweet day!

I've been really enjoying the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Triggers lately as they have encouraged me to use colour combinations that I otherwise would not have thought to put together. This week's trigger is this fun, bright summery photo.

The colours were an easy starting point but I wasn't sure where to go from there until I remembered that I had a popsicle stamp in the Mix Up Of Cuteness set from Unity that I've never used...perfect for this challenge. I paper pieced them in the colours from the photo and here it is...

Supplies:-
Stamps - Mix-Up of Cuteness by Unity
PTI white cardstock
Brilliance ink
SU coloured cardstock
DCWV paper
American Crafts ribbon
Embroidery cotton
SU button

10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet..Great color combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card with these fun frosty treats!! Super cute, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Awesome use of the photo for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy, I would so love one of those treats right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just yummy! I love the colors - and a popsicle stamp would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the summery card = so colorful and full of cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it...love that they're all pieced slightly differently too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have looked at this card a couple of times without commenting. But it certainly is summery sweetness at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Christy! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete