Thursday, June 24, 2010

May Your Cup Overflow...

This card was made for the Tangled Up In Creativity challenge hosted by Heather over at Stamping Mommy. She challenged us to make our own designer paper...what fun! The day I made this card I'd had a cortisone injection in my foot and the Doctor ordered my to stay off it for 24 hours...slightly impractical for a Mum of 2 who are both on school vacation...but a great excuse to make cards all day! I had lots of fun making all the strips of designer paper for this card...some are stamped, some are airbrushed and some are both...I tried to use the patterns on the cups as inspiration! The whole background except for the little, thin scalloped strip of blue and the lace and ribbon were handmade!

Supplies:-
Stamps - SU Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Sprinkles, Solid Strips, Dot Dot Dot and Unity KOTM May 2010.
Georgia Pacific white cardstock
PTI white cardstock
SU ink
Brilliance ink
SU markers
Copics
Fiskar edgers
SU coloured cardstock
Lace
Scallop border punch
Sewing machine
Foam Dots

7 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love all that blue and yellow.
    Hope your foot gets better.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh - I LOVE it!!!!!!!! you must be a coffee lover too? Where is the sentiment from - is it from Unity? The card is just fantastic! Thanks for playing!!!!!
    PS - hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a winner. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow..these papers look store bought! incredicle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creations with your wonderful papers!!

    Have you been looking in my kitchen sink? That pile of dishes looks awfully familiar!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your foot is better soon!

    Love this fun card. Great idea to make the papers match the cups.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card reminds me of fine china...I have a set that is blue & white...very adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete