Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Little Things Aren't Little

This week's {Ippity} challenge is to create a project using your {Ippity} stamps and incorporate fabric/canvas. I love any excuse to drag out my fabric from my quilting days but was a little overwhelmed by the choice until I came across some calico which I always love to use as it frays nicely and goes with anything and can be sponged any colour to match the papers and inks.

Supplies:- Stamp - Delightful Little Things by Ippity
PTI white cardstock
SU markers
Patterned paper - unknown
Calico
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
SU coloured cardstock
Ribbon
Buttons
Embroidery thread

6 comments:

  1. I wish I had as many great sentiment stamps as you!

    That calico looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Christy!! Love the frayed fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card! Love the frayed fabric as a layering piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute - and a fabulous use of that fabric.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards are so well put together!


    and btw, I'm worried about doing your challenge! I'm a wimp!!

    ReplyDelete