Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I know, I know...it's a little early for Thanksgiving cards but I couldn't resist making one for this week's Ippity challenge. The challenge is to make a card with paper piecing. I'd been looking forward to paper piecing the leaves and pumpkins from the kit Fall For You and this was the perfect opportunity to do just that...even the little bird is paper pieced!

Supplies:-
Stamps - Fall For You and What Matters Most by Ippity and Happy Thanksgiving by Stampabilities
DSP - Deja Views
Su ink
SU coloured cardstock
Bazzil textured cardstock
SU markers
Fiskar paper edgers
Hemp cord
Foam Dots
Button

5 comments:

  1. lovely card, those leaves are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Christy Jus think of it as being ahead of the game... Thanksgiving that is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I love paper piecing. Nice color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good to be prepared early. Great paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy, this is adorable!
    I don't think it is ever to early to start these!
    I amgoing to try this year, and maybe ( Maybe ;) ) they will get sent out in time! tehe..

    Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete