Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bind-it-All Class Homework

As I mentioned a few days ago I've been taking a Bind-it-All class online at My Creative Classroom and thought I'd shave a few of the projects I've made. The first project for lessons one, two and three was to make this Punching and Binding guide which is a great resource to refer to when using the Bind-it-All. I've used it alot over the last few weeks. I'm not going to bore you with photos of every page of every project but just a few of some to give you an idea.

This next item is a mini scrapbook 6" x 6" which was not part of the class but I just wanted to punch something! :) I used a Simply Scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up which made the album quick and easy to put together. I left a place for the photographs or to journal so I can finish it at a later time or give it as a gift.




This next mini album which is 4" x 4" was lesson four in the class. The front is an acrylic cover and the back is wooden. It was fun making all the little different pockets and tags.




This 6" x 6" scrapbook was also part of lesson four. It uses a canvas cover which would be great to paint but I chose to ink around the edges and put a frame on the front which has an opening at the top to slip in a photograph. I used another Simply Scrappin kit from SU for this project. I won't bore you with lots of photos from the inside but we learnt some interesting ways to make pages for this project including a gate fold and a split page.

Lesson five showed us how to use the Zutter covers for our projects. The inside of this album is an organizer for twelve months with handmade envelopes in matching papers. I've kept the front and inside fairly plain until I decide what I want to do with this project. I inked around the edges of the chipboard cover before attaching the paper.

And lastly, we got a bonus project for lesson five and we made these cute 4" x 4" post-it note holders with acrylic covers. I think these will make great end-of-year teacher gifts!

This week is lesson six and is the last in this class. I'll post what we make when I'm finished and it's photographed. I've really enjoyed this class and may even sign up for the Bind-it-All Masterz class that starts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment