Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hi!

Hi....today's card features an old stamp of mine called Kayla Angel....I'm not even sure if this stamp is still available for sale but I love the country charm of it. I thought it would be great to use frayed calico as a backing to match the frayed bows on her shoes. I used Color Box Fluid Chalks to stain the edges of the calico to match my colouring. I used embroidery floss to tie the buttons and cut it off to match the frayed edges. I couldn't find a sentiment that I liked to go with this card so I used my Copic Multiliner to write "Hi!" on the star.


Supplies:-
Stamp - Kayla Angel
PTI white 110lb cardstock
Brilliance Ink
Copic Multiliner 0.3
Copics - Y13, Y17, E21, E25, G24, G28, B93, B95, R21, R24, R20
Calico
Color Box Fluid Chalk
SU Buttons
SU coloured cardstock
Embroidery thread

No comments:

Post a Comment