Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hugs and Kisses

A few days ago I mentioned I was working on some Valentine's Day treats for my daughter's 5th grade class. I finally finished them! I stamped the top of the treat bag with a stamp out of Stampin' Up's Love You Much set and used a scallop punch to cut it out. I then coloured the stamp with SU's red marker. The little cellophane treat bags are filled with Hershey's Hugs and Kisses. The ribbon I used is actually a ribbon meant for floral arrangements. It's sort of nylon and doesn't make very nice bows.....however it does work great if you lay it flat and so it worked perfectly as an accent for these little treats. I've had this spool of ribbon for about 14 years so it was nice to finally find a use for it! The second photo shows all 30 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment